Apothe Cherry Concentrate- Sleep Like a College Student
Purium’s Apothe Cherry ™ is made from Sour/Tart Cherries, which are nature’s most nutritionally dense food. Apothe Cherry is a liquid extract that condenses the nutritional potency of 30 tart cherries into 1 oz.. They contain a wide variety of antioxidants and phyto-chemicals. Each serving contains 7,000 ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) units. We recommend combining this product with our 40x Aloe Vera Concentrate.
- Contains melatonin, which may help balance circadian rhythms for proper sleep
- May support healthy joint function
- Promotes healthy uric acid metabolism
- Is a rich source of antioxidants
- Can help prevent or even reverse premature aging
- Gluten Free
Click HERE to Order
Apothe Cherry Interesting Facts
Researchers at the Human Aging Institute found that when 5,000 ORAC units a day are consumed through food, the risk of disease and premature aging are substantially reduced. We`ve captured the health-promoting benefits of tart cherries in the most nutritionally potent fruit juice available. Each delicious serving contains over 7000 ORAC units.
Tart cherries were once only used to make pies. Due to their tart taste, the bakers replaced some of the juice with sugar. Not until university empirical studies showing the benefits of consuming tart cherries began to surface did we realize that tart cherry eaters had far less gout and arthritis than those who didn`t eat any at all.
- Has more ellagic acid than pomegranates
- More anthocyanins than blueberries
- Higher ORAC rating than acai
- Better for gout than black cherry
- Far more scientific validation than goji, mangosteen, or noni
- Servings per container: 16
Instructions: Add 1/2 oz to 1 oz (1-2 tbsp) of concentrate to 8-10 oz of water or juice and drink daily. Works best when taken thirty minutes to an hour before going to bed or after a workout.
Ingredients: Sour/Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate
Article from The Doctors’ Prescription for Healthy Living on Purium’s Apothe-Cherry
Click HERE to Order